- This Website is designed developed and maintained by Nandinistechnical.com
- By ordering Services you agree following Terms & Conditions:
- If you are taking our consultancy service or through our technical analysis course you buy a share or sell it in that condition if any loss happens this all responsibility is your owns.
- If u give us your own trading account for trading/operating and while buying or selling shares any loss happens even this responsibility is your owns. And you should keep in mind that Nandinis Technical Consultancy is not responsible for all these things.
- Our Students/Clients (Paid or Unpaid), Any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our Study Material, Charts or Report or Any Information provided by us to / with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If we find it then Legal Actions can be taken.
- Handling complaints: If you have any complaints regarding Services, Courses received from us, please send an email to email@example.com detailing the nature of your complaint. We will acknowledge the complaint within 5 working days and provide a likely timescale for resolving the dispute while keeping you informed about progress. All complaints will be considered highly confidential, and be solved as soon as is possible.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information, change or delete information on this website are strictly prohibited and punishable under Indian IT Act.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Pune, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Payment for Training or any other consultancy services products will not be refunded under any circumstances.
We are/I agree to abide by the rules & terms and conditions.